Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Beginning

You have to forgive me if my English grammar is not perfect, English is my second language but I’m up to the challenge to write in it because I do not want to have a language barrier with my readers.   I’m writing a blog after years, 8 to be precise, of being a wife and mom hiding from cyberspace. But I love to socialize, meet people, and share experiences, so this idea came to me one morning when I was working out. Day dreaming while working thru a fitness video, I suddenly decided to start writing, and writing to my fellow latin mommies is just the icing on the cake. Come and join me on this journey, you will find information, chatting, deals and a lot more.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. :) Your English seems very good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great idea, Silvia!! Count on me for whatever you need. For starters, i will let al the "mama latinas" I know about it.
    Being a mom is such an amazing experience... but add to it being billingual, raising a multicultural family, and you have a blast!!
    Hope you can make it as big as you dreamed it. hugs!

    ReplyDelete